Saturday, November 1, 2014

Overthinking

Today, I received counsel from my brother-in-law, Keith... which caused me to seek counsel from my friend Jennifer... which caused me to think long and hard about a multitude of things too deep for this blog at this time.

So many thoughts. So many ramblings. A random assortment:

I'm so tired.

I love my house, but I can't go in the basement. 

Alone is a scary word.

I'm confused.

I'm unsure.

I'm so tired.

Maybe I should think outside of the box and have a new adventure.

What is possible? What is impossible?

What is realistic?

Maybe I should just have fun.

I'm confused.

I'm so tired.

It's about that time of night when my thoughts make no sense and I begin to imagine a million scenarios of the future. All of them scare me in some way.



I feel like a fish out of water. I don't want to deal with anything. I need to suck it up and remember that I can call the shots. I need to suck it up and remember that the right path is never the easiest one. I need to take chances.
And maybe I need to stop overthinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feel less alone.