Sunday, May 3, 2015

Timeline

I've been mentally mapping out a timeline of this past year.



May 2014
Just a week after Rick's funeral, I traveled to the Philadelphia Zoo with my friend Jenn to be a guest speaker at the official NEDA (National Eating Disorder Association) Walk. I'm not exactly sure how I had the stamina and mental clarity to do such a thing at that particular time, but somehow it happened. I had made the commitment and it was important to me to follow through.

June 2014
I traveled to Connecticut to help my best friend Libes shop for a wedding dress.

An impromptu day at Mauch Chunk Lake Campground.

My good friend Alicia traveled from Michigan to see me.

July 2014
Back to CT for Libes's engagement party.

August 2014
Girls winery weekend outside of Philadelphia in honor of my good friend Beth's upcoming wedding.

September 2014
Beth's wedding outside of Philadelphia.

October 2014
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Walk at Lehigh Parkway. My team was awesome, massive, and raised tons of money. 

I turned 30. My friends took me out for a surprise dinner. I skipped a night of blogging for the first time in 142 days.

Pumpkin Day 2014 with Jennifer - a new tradition.

Back to CT for my best friend's bridal shower.

Halloween at the Bair household, complete with Sotos and a Durn.

November 2014
Alicia came back from Michigan to visit! We went to Rittenhouse Square in Philly.

I escaped Thanksgiving and ran away to Denver, Colorado for a week.

December 2014
Back to CT for my best friend's birthday.

A special Christmas Eve dinner - Salisbury, Durn & Bair style.

January 2015
Off to NYC for Libes's Bachelorette Party. Visited the 9/11 museum with Lindy and Beth as well while I was there.

I put my house on the market.

My world started getting even brighter, especially towards the end of the month.

February 2015
Surprise package from the anonymous widower.

A visit to NYC with my mom for a Broadway show.

March 2015
Matron of Honor duties and wedding weekend in Connecticut for my best friend.

April 2015
Adventures and a concert in Philly with my friend Daniele.

May 2015
Virginia Beach for my friend Lindy's wedding.

3 weeks until Ogunquit, Maine with my mom.


May to May, it's been quite a year. I'm in the homestretch. It's all coming together...

What's next? :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feel less alone.