Saturday, September 13, 2014

Weird

My beautiful friend Beth is married. I cried as soon as I saw her. I'm so happy for her.

I made it through. I drank too much, but I made it through.

I feel like I don't even know my life anymore. It seems like a foreign object...a strange beast...an alternate universe.

I am thankful for my best friend Libes for always being here. I am glad I can be cheerful in the midst of pain.

I feel so weird.

That's what's the worst. I feel so weird.

I don't know myself.

Who is this sad little Arielle with the broken up life?

The tears just waiting behind her eyes?

The fear. 

All the fear.


don't want to complain. I have it good. Life has treated me kindly in many respects.

It all comes down to 2 things tonight: 

I miss Rick.
And I hope that I can be loved again.

2 comments:

  1. You will always be loved. You have all the love and support from all of us here, your family and friends, God, and most importantly, you will forever be loved by Rick. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will know the new you someday.... but it takes time to get to know anyone. And you are ever evolving through your journey. And you will be loved again, and will continue to be loved, just as you are now.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feel less alone.