Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Laughter

I can't even remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did today at work. I laughed and laughed and laughed again. I laughed so hard tears came out of my eyes. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I laughed so hard I worried that I'd pee my pants.

I work with some hilarious people.

It was a good day.

When I arrived at work in the morning, I was already in a FANTASTIC mood. And once the laughter started, my mood continued.

I've always been a big laugher. I can go from a smirk to a cackle in 1 second flat. My laughter tends to burst out of me. I just enjoy life and I enjoy laughing. And watching other people laugh makes me laugh.

It's good to be reminded that laughter always has a place.


It's always such a satisfying feeling to start your day with a huge smile and finish it with laughter. I'm hoping for more days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feel less alone.