Saturday, April 4, 2015

Warrior



warrior (noun):
- a brave or experienced soldier or fighter
- a person who shows or has shown great vigor, courage, or aggressiveness

I like to think of myself as a warrior. I feel experienced by now - not in the ways of the world, of course - but in a bunch of very specific things. I may not have physical weapons, but I have soldiered on... I am a fighter. Never a victim, always a person who longs to prevail. I am aggressive at living life.

I'm living life in color, with all the lights turned on...

The thing about me (well, there are many things I suppose) is that when I have something to say, I want to say it. When I know good stuff, I want to share it. When I feel an emotion, I want to express it. When I am happy, I want the whole world to know.

Hey world, I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feel less alone.