Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Good Bye, 2014

2014 is ending tonight. 2015 is about to begin. I could talk about all the things that happened this year - so many of them bad...and so many of them good. But I don't need to. Because the important thing is that I'm here. I'm still here. And another brand new year is about to offer possibilities, lessons, opportunities, promises, and chances.



I'm sure there are some who would say that 2014 was the worst year of my life. But maybe...just maybe...it isn't. I choose to believe that 2014 provided me with many lessons...and even gave me many gifts.

The woman I was at the start of 2014 is not the same woman who closes out the year tonight...but maybe, in spite of all the horror, sadness, and pain that has come my way, that's for the best.

I hope, in years to come, that I am never the same woman by the end of the year that I was at the start of it. I am here to grow, I am here to learn, I am here to feel, I am here to show, I am here to change, I am here to love, I am here to do, I am here to live.

Good bye, 2104. Hello, 2015. I have big plans for you.

2 comments:

  1. Sending lots of support, good wishes and prayers your way for a fulfilling and bright 2015 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know you, but I've been cheering you on from afar. Lately, I want to pump my fists in the air and shout "yes!" when I read your posts. Your Wednesday Warrior videos meant a great deal to me in the past and now you continue to inspire in a very different way. It is clear that you will continue to shine your light no matter where life takes you.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feel less alone.