Thursday, March 19, 2015

Home Is...

I had two more house showings today. The first one went well - they said the house was great for the price and it would be a contender in their search. I don't have any information on the second showing yet.

It's funny... I tend to have very little patience and move at a steady (or rapid) pace when I'm sure of something. But as soon as I got the call that someone was even just a little interested in my house, I had this feeling like I wanted to...halt.

Don't get me wrong, I still want to get out of this house. I don't want to live here forever. But I guess I'm not in as much of a rush as I thought I was.

My game plan is still the same, but I think I'm feeling a little less urgency. I guess I'm just more content these days than I was when I made the decision to sell back on January 12th. There is a little more bounce to my already bouncy step.


Wherever I can sleep, eat, drink wine, pet my cats, dance in my underwear, and blog to my heart's content...that will be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feel less alone.