Friday, March 20, 2015

Thank You for the Wait

It's about that time of night when I settle into my thoughts and say thank you for all the things I'm grateful for today. There are a lot of them.

The lock screen on my phone is an image that says: Thank you, Universe, for all the good things in my life that I don't yet know about!!!

I like to see it a million times a day as a reminder.

For all the great things I have, feel, and know, I am thankful. For the rest yet to come, I will wait.


The Universe works at its own pace. And since my every day already holds great things, it's easy to believe that even better things are coming. As Tom Petty sings, "The waiting is the hardest part..." But I will always, always, always wait for the things that are worthwhile in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feel less alone.