Thursday, January 22, 2015

For Sale

Well, it's a go. Tonight, I signed a contract with Re/Max. Tomorrow, the realtor is coming to take photos and plop the For Sale sign in my front yard. My house is officially on the market...

I just spent the evening cleaning my house, de-cluttering, and organizing... basically making my house as photo-ready as possible. I never realized how much work it could be just to make a home presentable enough for picture-taking, and my house was pretty clean to begin with. 

My kitties are going to become friends with realtors and potential buyers. They'll be holding down the fort while I'm at work and people check out the house. 


It's not a bad feeling knowing I've signed on to this journey. It's just WEIRD.

It's a matter of time. I don't know how long it will take... but...

I'm getting out of here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feel less alone.