Monday, January 12, 2015

Hello, Realtor

Well, in the interest of Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You, today I called a realtor.

I felt like a different woman entirely when I said, "Hi Tim, I've decided that I'm going to sell my house and I don't know where to begin."

I kind of paused and thought for a minute: Wait, was that me? Did I just say that?

I have lived in this house 7 years and 8 months... almost 8 years. In this house. This memory-filled little townhouse. I've never sold a house before. I don't know what I'm doing.



But Tim, my new realtor, is coming over on Thursday to meet with me. Thursday. Thursday. As in this Thursday. As in the Thursday that is in this very week. Yikes.

First step in saying good bye to my house is saying hello to a realtor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feel less alone.