Wednesday, January 7, 2015

It's Happening

Ta-da! I did it again. I skipped a night of blogging last night. This time, I did it on purpose. I decided what I really wanted to do was relax, eat pizza, talk to someone important to me for hours, and go to sleep.

So that's what I did.

Tonight, however, I'm blogging to say:

I'm finding happiness. And laughter. And excitement. And fun. And smiles. And dreams. And jokes. And memories. And plans. And mistakes. And courage. And bravery. And reality. And wonder. And curiosity. And words. And questions. And reasons. And music. And light.



You know, I used to fear the unknown. But these days, I don't at all. There's a kind of secret magic to not knowing what will happen...to not knowing where I'll be in a year or two or three...to not knowing what's in store...to just believing that feeling in my gut that says - no, sings - "Everything is happening the way it is supposed to happen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feel less alone.