1) I am a hopeless romantic.
2) I look for the best in people, and that's why I find it.
3) One day I want to be a famous writer, so look for a cute photo of me on the backs of book jackets at Barnes & Noble in the future.
4) Every day, I realize I am more and more like my mother...and I like it much more than I dislike it.
5) My friends are extremely important to me.
6) I am very affectionate.
7) I am happy to wake up every morning.
8) I'm relentless.
9) I'm full of gratitude.
1) I sometimes actually enjoy driving.
2) I sleep with my phone in bed with me.
3) I think I've actually turned into a morning person - I seem to start my day earlier and earlier.
4) I have realized some of the things I've been missing so far in life and I want to have them.
5) I spend a lot of time deep in thought.
6) I fantasize about the future, but live in the now.
7) I surprise myself and I have less fear.
8) My life is less cluttered.
9) I have an ache that's just dying to be soothed with laughter, excitement, fun, and affection.
10) Even though I have less fear, I am often afraid - no, terrified - to hope, because the pain of disappointment hurts so much more when you've been through the year I've been through.