1. to disturb the mental calm and contentment of; worry; distress; agitate
2. to put to inconvenience, exertion, pains, or the like
3. to disturb, agitate, or stir up
1. unfortunate or distressing position, circumstance, or occurrence; misfortune
2. civil disorder, disturbance, or conflict
3. mental or emotional disturbance or distress; worry
I smile and smirk and daydream my way through a day, embracing risk and fun, but when it comes down to it, I don't want trouble... I don't want to be in trouble... and I don't want to be trouble.
There are times I want to scream, "Please someone, help me get my crazy widow head on straight!"
There are other times I want to yell, "Let me do what I want! I'm an adult!"
To use a phrase from one of the definitions above, I feel stirred up.
God, the problem is, I like that feeling. I like feeling stirred up... because I like to feel.